Wednesday 5 June 2013

Popular quotes on music

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

Without music, life would be a mistake.
 
I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water.
 
Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.
 
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.
 
I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music.
 
Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music.
 
Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.
 
Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us.
 
Next to the Word of God, the noble art of music is the greatest treasure in the world.
 
Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue.
 
I don't make music for eyes. I make music for ears.
 
Music can change the world because it can change people.
 
Music is the strongest form of magic.
 
Music is well said to be the speech of angels.
 
All good music resembles something. Good music stirs by its mysterious resemblance to the objects and feelings which motivated it.
 
Music is forever; music should grow and mature with you, following you right on up until you die.
 
Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life.
 
Music is the fourth great material want, first food, then clothes, then shelter, then music.
 
Where words fail, music speaks.
 
There's nothing like music to relieve the soul and uplift it.
 
Music is very spiritual, it has the power to bring people together.
 
Music is the divine way to tell beautiful, poetic things to the heart.
 
Music is always changing and the changes are unpredictable.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

below post